STAND FALLING



I have seen some things that made me perplexed...


I sought to understand them and explain...


I sought words to justify them... To discover they are beyond words that even made me more dumbstruck


I sought for wisdom and Wisdom said it heights are as high like the heavens from the earth...


I tried to uncover and solve the puzzle of life... To see that what GOD has hide no one can understand or uncover


I! In my little spiritual intelligent sought the knowledge of all things to acknowledge that I know; I wailed “MYSTERY”


Yet GOD understands this...

It's far from men...


How that MEN work diligently for him yet he doesn't delight in their works...


How that men sought to know him and he reveals himself to those that sought him not...


How that MEN work for him yet don't Walk with HIM...


How that MEN Walk with Him yet head to Hell...


How that HE roit miracles through MEN and yet call it the works of iniquity


How that MEN call upon HIM and HE answers them in times of trouble yet denied knowing them at the last days before HIS father...


How that the First MAN became the LAST and the LAST became FIRST...


How that falling MEN looks standing and think they are standing....


Oh col😭😭😭 (crying out loud)


  GOD revealed to me where am heading and my status with YOU and keep me in  HEAVENLY track...


I know that our christain life needs check from time to time but I don't know how it's been done or how to know if you inline with GOD though MEN has their Measure and Judgement of things but MAN's Measure and Judgement...


Prayer...

  1. Please GOD keep me from falling...
  2. Please GOD keep my foot in you and your part...
  3. Lead me in part of Righteousness and Holiness...
  4. May I never look standing yet falling away...
  5. Show me your Mercy...
  6. Uphold me with your Might HAND...
  7. Keeper of Isreal Keep me oh LORD (col...😭)
  8. Let your love ever be burning in my HEART to keep your commandment...
  9. No one comes to me (JESUS CHRIST) except the father calls him...
  10. Father call me close your Only Begotten SON...
  11. pour out the SPIRIT of identification (The SPIRIT OF THE FATHER & SON) into me crying ABBA FATHE

Comments

Popular post

GETTING BUSY BECOMING LONELY

December Prophecy

Ikariri ihe anyi so n'ibu

MY SAVIOR

WHAT RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT

The word of GOD to nations

SUCIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION

THE BEAUTY OF SINGLENESS