MY SAVIOR

walking into the court room by the bailiff with my hands handcuffed backward, i heard the clamorous chant of the crowd of eye witneness crying out for justice. The officer of the court has already called a witness to testify against me.

court order!!! that was exclamating order by the cheif judge to call for attention as he pound his gavel, Mr Ulunta you were accused of crime, murder and second order manslaugter, stealing, and other related crimes, are you guilt or not...? 

Guilt i whispered shamefully...
How do you plead the court...?
My silence showed that there were no words to justisfy my deeds.

Since the accused has nothing to say i hereby...

Wait!!!

A gentle voice full of compassion and love from the midst of the crowd there was absolute silence except for the jerking sound from the seats as the crowd turned to see who said that. Here walked a gentle young man of 33years in a royal apparel looking like a crown prince walking straight to the front as the crowd who were standing because there wasn't seat for them to sit aligned to the right and left making way for him, he went to the cheif judge they discussed in silence that no other person could hear them because they were muttering.

Sergeant! The cheif judge called on one of the bailiffs 

sir!
take him away... The cheif judge ordered they should take the young prince away (I guessed he was)

The outrageous noise aroused more and more again as the crowd of eye witnesses could no longer understand what's going on again.

Court...! Order!! The cheif judge pounded his gavel the second time.

I hereby declare you discharged and acquainted, as there are no charges leveled against you again and nobody should by any means use any form of the pass charges against you else he/she has the court of law to contend with.

Court..! Arise!! As the cheif judge pounded his gavel the third and last time.

Everyone in the court room was in suspense as the cheif judge left them all in the dark, I myself was bewildered; the crowd of eye witnesses, the officer of the court and bailiffs non of them could solve the puzzle of what just happened.
I was walked outside guided by the bailiffs as if they were my bodyguards protecting me from the crowd of eye witnesses: whose duties was to persecute me according to the law as they waited for my judgement to be declared. On my way towards my abode I saw a young man of 33years of parade him like a theif their by the police men, they stripped him off his clothes and casted lot for it, on his body were scars of fresh wound from the numerous beating he received.

I asked the bailiff by my right who is this man and what is his offense he replied I don't know but he has not committed any crime, so why are they punishing him since he hasn't committed any crime like me but non of them knew why he was persecuted. I felt pityful, i dont like seen people been humilited for no reason, so i decided to talk to him to know why he was perscute; I went close, hey friend what is your crime he didn't say a word, what is your offence I asked again he never opened his mouth like a sheep dumb before her shearers.

One of the police officers looked at me and said is this not the boy this innocent man is suffering for his crimes? I excamented in anxiety no i don't know him neither do I understand bwhat you are saying, but he kept on asking until the third time then i began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man. And immediately the cock crew twice.

They took him into the court room and declared his judgement to be death by hanging the same day by the same cheif judge who declared my freedoom. To his mother he said mother behold your son, to me he said son behold your mother he turned to me and said it is finished he gave up his spirit after calling his father for help. Into your hands i committ my spirit was his last words.


on his head was a crown of thorn: oh my saviour has been crowned king of theives (eze ndi ohi), i thought him to be a prince but now he is king among theives.



 
Its two days now I haven't seen my savior I became more restless, on my bed By night I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not. In the dreams of the night he was my nightmare when I wake up opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
I waited till the third day in slumber and I slept, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night. I stood up to the feelings the same nightmares again walked in to the streets to the watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth? Yet non answered me, all they did was to give me a curious looks. It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills. I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.

The gentleness in his looks was splendid, his voice like many waters was so comforting, his hair was as white as snow, his feets is bright like a burning brass furnace, the love in his eyes weaks my bones because of it's steadfastness and tendness. I fail on his legs and wipe it with my tears but my beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.

Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.



Pls🙏 share to bless others

Comments

Popular post

GETTING BUSY BECOMING LONELY

Ikariri ihe anyi so n'ibu

December Prophecy

WHAT RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT

The word of GOD to nations

SUCIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION

CHRIST STILL CARES

THE BEAUTY OF SINGLENESS