December Prophecy

While I was praying this night being 12 June 2021 GOD told me that this coming 2021 December is coming with it's wind of problems and trouble. What I saw was 9th 16th and 22nd, the series of events that will happen in this dates will make 24, 25 & 26 unenjoyable.

Let's pray 🙏 for Nigeria and the world for the sake of the church and Innocents that are dying for that they didn't commit.

Again I saw in my dream where Nigeria was in crisis calamity was much that houses was built, government owned properties was destroyed alot happened people been killed like nothing, parents looking for their children, children looking for their parents, some children had to claim another parent to be theirs in order to have a livinghood so I woke up it was 15 June, 2021. I don't know when this one will come to pass but I know Nigeria needs help from GOD through prayer

Pls🙏 share to bless others

Comments

Popular post

GETTING BUSY BECOMING LONELY

Ikariri ihe anyi so n'ibu

WHAT RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT

The word of GOD to nations

MY SAVIOR

SUCIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION

CHRIST STILL CARES

THE BEAUTY OF SINGLENESS