DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE FOR NOT SUPPORTING YOU


That you are not supporting me don't change anything, and won't stop me from supporting you in ways I can.

That you are not commenting on my post and articles and like my pictures will not stop me from like you and your pictures and also add comments to your post and articles when it blessed my life. 

That you aren't supporting my dreams doesn't mean anything to me.

That you don't take my side don't affect who I am.


That you don't view things from my perspective doesn't change who you are to me.
 
That you don't read my article, promote my brands, encourage my visions, empower my elbows doesn't change or affect who we are. we are friends, I don't know you before now, so you weren't supporting me then before I met you where & when i met you; now that I know you and you aren't helping, supporting, encouraging me, it can't stop you from being who you are to me and what you are to me because fate and circumstances was what brought us together

Feel free with me, it's part of my dealing which I must accomplish. 

It's okay I understand.
I don't judge you for that. 
I just want to let you know that I love you.

Comments

Popular post

STAND FALLING

GETTING BUSY BECOMING LONELY

December Prophecy

Ikariri ihe anyi so n'ibu

MY SAVIOR

WHAT RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT

The word of GOD to nations

SUCIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION

THE BEAUTY OF SINGLENESS