I FOUND LOVE



The first time I fall in love it was like a Bollywood migical moment full of fantasy, my head was swelling up, swinging like balloons in the blue sky, my heart was sunk in the ocean of love that I couldn't swim through.

The scorching sun caused sweat to flow down from my face like a water fall in dam, my jaw dropped when I saw her stepped down from a luxury car looking stunning in a pink and slight golden umberella looking upshoulder gown, walking towards my direction. I began to fantasize how I will approach her and express my feelings for her but suddenly she was caught up in the midst of crowd of friends which have been a hindrance for me to reach her for long.

She was Soo famous that she was too busy to notice me, everyone loves her and wants to be her friends, they bought her expensive gifts, huge and Peck her on the cheek and forehead yet that didn't make me jealous or give up, till one day I saw her crying at colpas love garden (the most romantic love garden in MOUAU) I was amazed yet anxious  why my beautiful and most exciting miss was crying for the first time I knew her; I walk straight to her to talk to her: then there comes her friends again looking like an old witch joy killer due to the excessive makeups I mutated. 

Woo...! what happened...?  why are you crying...?
Are you insane...? grace asked me with agitation and hatred filled in her eyes, 
You saw someone crying and you are shouting woo... joyously as though it's a goodnews...
Me being naive I don't know the right excamation to use and express my feelings, trying to explain myself to her made her more furious that she couldn't bear it again.
Grace calm down take it easy with him and pls don't take it to personal and you Mr boy can you give us some space she is in not the right mode to talk to you hear your slamming stories and if she must talk it must not be coz u no reach her level (pigin).

At this point I am already frightening like a coward I was looking at whom they where expecting come forward with bag full of goodies that's Joe my greatest opponet he hung his hand on her shoulder and whispered babe it's okay come lets go... It's just one course you can still graduate, I will sort it out myself I got cash you know... That woman is wicked she doesn't collect money faith replies and pushed me with her shoulder as grace deliberately stepped on my teo with her highhill shoes for about 20secs before pushing me into the mud of dirty water.

Hey... Mr lover boy I think at this point you aught to give up haven't you take enough of this shit especially from that fatty meat, obese, impertinent, indelicacy grace of a little girl looking like a 45years old woman. 
No! Col... Lins... You won't understand, infact you don't understand... At all...!
Boy make us understand who 4 dis mathed wey never fall inluv b4 or na ur own case go different... David talking without smpathy 
Then this is the right time for you to prove your love and make her understand and notice that your throughly love from the depth of your heart.
So collins what's the idea and how do I go about it... 

Boy you too mumu ohh... Davy wetin dey work uself u no get heart or is it becos ifunany do breakup with you...

No mind am tell me your plans pls... Ok come close... 
Whispering...
Okay... And...
Whispering...
Ehh... 
Guy uself no get joy see wetin u de tell am mak i do... See Collin no won make u gradi 4git dat girl and move on if u gradi u go see better fine babe wey go follow u especially if u come find job as a maths lecturer gbam gam u go nka am Moni and babe.

We all stood up and walked into the college for the next lecture (maths 211) as we have already spent 30mins gisting....






Pls 🙏 share to bless others

Comments

Popular post

GETTING BUSY BECOMING LONELY

Ikariri ihe anyi so n'ibu

December Prophecy

WHAT RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT

The word of GOD to nations

MY SAVIOR

SUCIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION

CHRIST STILL CARES

THE BEAUTY OF SINGLENESS