THESE IS MY GREATEST MOTIVATION



Am not here to Compete with anyone cause GREATNESS & CREATIVITY requires making a DIFFERENCE not COMPETITION, IMITATION & INTIMIDATION.

THEREFORE I ULUNTA UCHECHUKWU SOLOMON”  will not Settle for

LESS, SMALLNESS, MEDOICRITY, SIMPLICITY & MEAGERNESS

Neither will I live in JEOPARDY of my PERSONALITY because I AM IN HIM "JESUS CHRIST" AND HIM "JESUS CHRIST" IN ME 

Acts 17:28For in him we live, and move, and have our being;as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

YOU ARE MY ONLY LIFE I CAN LIVE JESUS CHRIST

PLACATION & CONTENTION* to AVERAGENESS living Insignificantly paltry and frivolously in AGE like this that we are now has made MEN&WOMEN not to rise from OBSCURITY to be seen in LIGHT or be the LIGHT MEN&WOMEN See's.

"EITHER YOU COME OUT TO THE LIGHT OR YOU BE THE  LIGHT THERE"

I AM THE LIGHT OF MY WORLD I AM RISING TO GREATNESS.


LETS RAISE TO GREATNESS

Comments

Popular post

GETTING BUSY BECOMING LONELY

Ikariri ihe anyi so n'ibu

December Prophecy

MY SAVIOR

WHAT RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT

The word of GOD to nations

SUCIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION

CHRIST STILL CARES

THE BEAUTY OF SINGLENESS